The Overseas Lawyers Qualification Examination (OLQE) Preparatory Courses 2022
Barrister-at-Law, Sir Oswald Cheung' Chambers
Adrian graduated from the University of Hong Kong with double degrees in BSocSc(Govt&Laws) and LLB. After calling to the bar in 2011, he has a broad civil practice with a profound interests on chancery litigation and other property-related matters as highlighted below:
1. Conveyancing disputes
2. Landlord and tenant litigation
3. Trusts, contentious probate and inheritance matters
4. Compulsory land acquisitions and compensation
5. Adverse possession and land boundary problems
6. Building management disputes
7. Customary law, Small Houses and NT-related affairs
8. Just and equitable winding-up and other shareholders' remedies
Apart from his private practice, Adrian is currently appointed as an adjunct professor in the University of Hong Kong. He regularly runs lectures on various law courses, including Land Law III (Conveyancing) (in both LLB and JD programs) and Property Litigation (PCLL Elective). He has given CPD talks on topical issues, which includes the featuring of rent controls under Part IVA of Cap.7 as newly enacted in 2022.
Adrian also serves a member of the Hong Kong Bar Association' Standing Committee on Legal Education 2022.